Find your style: classic in weddingpumps, casual in bridal sneakers, glamorous in stillettos or bohemian in sandals ?
The perfect bridalshoe has a heel height that allows you to dance all night and does not draw attention away from your dress.
The bride is not fully dressed until she has put on her wedding shoes. Choice of shoes for the wedding dress is therefore important since the wedding shoes round off and complete your outfit and makes you ready for your big day.
Your footwear should first and foremost fit perfectly and then compliment the dress. It is a good idea to bring a fabric sample from your dress when you go shoe hunting, so that you pick the right white colour. Sore feet and blisters should preferably be avoided on your wedding day, so make sure to wear in the shoes before the big day. You can also bring a spare pair of shoes – the most important thing is that you can enjoy the day and the party.
6 things to know about finding the perfect bridalshoes
- If you are not used to wearing high heels, then do not choose a towering stiletto for your wedding day.
- Go for a shoe that is first and foremost comfortable and bring a spare pair of shoes.
- Make sure to wear in your shoes at home so that you avoid blisters and bare feet during the dinner.
- If you want silver or gold shoes, then make sure that the rest of your jewellery and accessories have the same nuance – this ensures a more complete and harmonious look.
- When you buy your wedding shoes, make sure to do so in the afternoon when your feet are naturally a little swollen. This allows you to feel if the shoes will also be comfortable to wear after a couple of hours.
- Your wedding shoes should represent your personal style so think about whether you should chose a traditional wedding shoe or go for the towering pale blue Louboutin shoes.